This site is intended to serve as documentation for Tučňák - hamradio VHF contest log. You can read it, create your own pages or correct spelling.
Site is in English only. I'm not able to maintain more languages than one. English is preferred because most of hams understand it. But this wiki is not restricted only to English - you can write pages in your mother tongue.
Tucnak is a VHF contest logbook. Tučňák is executable on Linux operating system and also for other UNIX like operating systems. Can be run uder MS Windows with Cygwin library too (older version). You can download Tučňák from http://tucnak.nagano.cz.
Please download Tučňák here http://tucnak.nagano.cz/download.php#ver2
- Quick Start
- New Contest
- Output formats
How to help?
- By testing stable and development branch of Tucnak and sending error list to me.
- Help with refill data files like tucnakdw and tucnakwiz.
- Laud about Tucnak :-)
- If you have some idea how to improve Tucnak, please mail me this idea.
- Write a new part of Tucnak.
- Translate this documentation to other languages (or repair errors in the English version :-) ).
- Create package for your distribution.
- Voluntary small contribute for beers please sent to author (to me).
73! Ladislav Vaiz, OK1ZIA <call>@nagano.cz