Revision as of 19:39, 24 October 2007 by Ok1zia (New page: * bash$ tucnak (Shell prompt) * <F9>, Contest defaults. Fill callsign, WWL and adress (PAdrX). * <F9>, Setup, Band options. Settings working bands. Is important to check QRV a...)
- bash$ tucnak (Shell prompt)
- <F9>, Contest defaults. Fill callsign, WWL and adress (PAdrX).
- <F9>, Setup, Band options. Settings working bands. Is important to check QRV and category (Multi/Single/Check). It is suitable fill information of equipment
- [ OK ]
- <F9>, Contest, New from wizard
- Region I Standard Contest
- [ OK ]
- <Alt+X> (Confirm locator JN69PR.)
- 59001 (then is filling date and time automaticaly)
- <F9> Contest, Export as EDI
- <F9> File, Exit
- Send log to comitee. Log is saved in ~/tucnak/<date>/*.edi
Changing of bands is possible by <F9> Bands. CTRL + assigned character for band.
If you want to run Tucnak in the networking is necessary to have filled these items:
- Contest callsign
- Date of contest
- Name of contest (case insensitive). This item is very important.