Difference between revisions of "Thanks"
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 21:22, 8 January 2009
I would like to say thanks you to:
- Bo Hansen, OZ2M for TACLOG
- Free software community
- Milos OK1MZM for creating tucnakdw database and above all for testing alfa versions.
- The people from radioclub OK1KRQ and OK1ORU for trusting when they've been testing tucnak in a big VHF contests (I. a III.subr 2003, PDM 2003 and others).
- Guy, DL8EBW and VHF-DX-Group DL-West for nice VHF database
- Mike OM4AA for bug reporting
- Joop PG4I for Debian package maintaining
- Jérôme F0FLO for French translation of wiki
- Jan-Simon DL9PF and Tim DG7GT for maintaining tucnak in openSUSE's hamradio-repo