Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 82:||Line 82:|
Revision as of 14:43, 17 July 2012
This site is intended to serve as documentation for Tucnak - hamradio VHF contest log. You can read it, create your own pages or correct spelling.
I maintain this site in English only, since I am not able to maintain more than one languages. English is preferred because most of hams understand it. But this wiki is not restricted to English - you can write pages in your native language. Many thanks to Jerôme F0FLO for maintaining the site in French, Hannes DK1HJ in German and Sergey RA3WND and Vitaliy UR6LAD in Russian.
Because of spammer's attacks you must ask me (ok1zia.AT.nagano.cz) to allow account create. Sorry.
If you want to be informed about site changes, add this URL into your RSS reader: http://tucnak.nagano.cz/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Recentchanges&feed=rss
Tucnak is multiplatform VHF/HF contest logbook. It is executable on Linux and other unix-type systems. Since v3 also native under MS Windows (no Cygwin required). You can download Tucnak from http://tucnak.nagano.cz/download.php . HF support is limited because I'm not QRV here. Feedback is welcome.
Available translations of wiki
- Français Maintained by Jerôme F0FLO, tnx!
- Deutsch Maintained by Hannes DK1HJ, tnx!
- Русский Maintained by Sergey RA3WND и Vitaliy UR6LAD, tnx!
Machine translation can be done by Google:
First look at Changelog
Please download Tucnak here http://tucnak.nagano.cz/download.php#ver2
openSUSE users can find rpm packages here http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/hamradio/ Even simpler, search for "tucnak" at http://software.opensuse.org/search and follow the instructions for 1-click installation.
ArchLinux users can build the AUR package tucnak2
Not fully completed yet, I'm working on it...
- Quick Start
- HF contest setup
- New Contest
- Output formats
- Subwin types
- Supported hardware
- Using NTP
- Converting from TACLog
OK2M, DR5A, OK5TR, OK1HRA, G0VHF/M1CRO, G1OGY,OK2FUG, OK1RCA, DL1E, DL5YBZ, OK2AIA, HG6Z, OM0AMI, UR6LAD, OK1KQH, OM3KEG, F8KTH, IQ3WW, DK1HJ, OM4K, YT1ET/YT3T, RU2FM, US5WE/UW5W, EM80H, F6KHK, OK2OAS, OK1KZD, US5WU, UR5WCE, TC03W, DL1JBE, DM3DA, DG6MAN, OK1RAK, RW3WR, UR7LL, YU1ET.
How to help?
- By testing stable and development branch of Tucnak and sending error list to me.
- Help with refill data files like tucnakdw and tucnakwiz.
- Laud about Tucnak :-)
- If you have some idea how to improve Tucnak, please mail me this idea.
- Write a new part of Tucnak.
- Translate this documentation to other languages (or repair bugs in the English version :-) ).
- Create package for your distribution.
- Voluntary small contribute for beers please sent to author (to me).
73! Ladislav Vaiz, OK1ZIA