LX (Log cross checker) is program for evaluation of VHF contest. It was originally written by Andrej OM1CW (sk). Now is taked and maintained by Lada OK1ZIA. Supported platform is primary Linux and secondary Win32 using Cygwin. User manual in Czech is here.
Look at download directory. It is available as source codes and Win32 self-installer.
- claimed number of qsos also in score list
- claimed number of qsoss in claimed score files
- points have 6 digits in lx_claimed.txt
- removed check log items in rep files
- changed GHz bands: 120->122, 144->134
- updated tucnakdw, synced with tucnak 2.27
- fixed crash when PCALL is invalid (OK 1 JDJ). Tnx to OK1CDJ
- added E7 and 4O, updated YU, removed T9 in tucnakdw
- fixed EOL also for ERR and REF files
- fixed html outputs to be valid
- claimed scores in lx_claimed.htm
- updated example of lx.cfg
- fixed category parsing
- fixed EOL writing and parsing under cygwin
- in lx.err is file in which is unresolved call
- fixed qrb calculation from square centers, tnx to DL5NAH
- Reports are compared as strings (59R vs. 59S).
- Nullsoft installer for windows
- Compilable under cygwin with all features
- Support for tucnakdw database (DXCC vs. big WWL)
- Added autoconf/automake support
- Sources arranged to standard unix tree
Older versions was maintained by OM4AA and are not covered by this document. Look at ChangeLog in source tree.
- Nevim presne jak funguje definice kategorie v CATEG=*;SINGLE;Single. Pro nase ucely to uz je asi jedno, ale nekdy se hodi tam napsat vsechny mozne varitanty co lide vymysli nez je opravovat rucne.