Since 3.16 there is also Android port of Tucnak available. Currently is in beta state, any feedback will be welcome. Focused on tablets but can be used also on cell phones. Due touch control, not all features must be accessible.
- Minimal API version 4 (Android 1.6)
- Recommended screen resolution at least 640x480.
- Lower resolution use 640x480 internally and output is scaled to native resolution. Tested 480x320, is usable but not optimal.
- Recommended internet access for DXC/KST
Tucnak is not on Google Play. To install you must allow install of untrusted applications. Then download Tucnak APK package from http://tucnak.nagano.cz/download.php#android .
Features not included
- USB devices (Davac4, Rotar4)
- SSB CQ and sound recording
- Rig/rotator control using Hamlib
- FFT spectrum display
- Parallel port keying
Start touch on-screen keyboard by click on input line. The behavior of Enter is context-depended. Sometimes send Enter to Tucnak. Sometimes closes keyboard. Comments are welcome.
To send F1 to F10, use FN key, numeric keys will switch to F's.
- Polar map shows extra lines, probably overflow bug