Program automaticaly recognizes kind of typed items and correctly put it into unfinished QSO where is located above input line.
- Callsign - e.g. OK1MZM, HB0/OK1MCS/P. If QSO with the station in the contest exists then dialogue Duplicate QSO is displayed. When tucnak doesn't recognize entered string as callsign (exotic callsign), enter slash after callsign (SP0PAPA/).
- Report and contest number from other station are written together. Number higher as 1000 is written with `_' character (59_1001). When QSO NR is not used, it is recognised as EXC.
- Only report from other station - 59, (trailing comma). You can set "2-3 digits" setting to RSTR to allow entering without comma.
- Only report to other station - 59' (trailing apostrophe)
- Locator - e.g. JN69PV
- Date - 20030809, Only last four numbers is possible to write. The year is automaticaly filled with present year.
- Time - e.g. 14.22, is possible to write short record as .22
- Suffix/locator - e.g. AB can be suffix of station or last two characters of locator.
- Suffix - three letters mean suffix only
- Optional exchange - any string ended by point (.).
- Q - QSL send request.
- #REMARK - remark to report. In input line isn't possible write any space characters.
- Save QSO - if all items of QSO are written QSO may be saved by ENTER key.
It is possible to write more items which are delimited by space characters. If any item isn't recognized then it's displayed left above top input line.
Hint: You can return all to QSOs line byAlt+P
Contests with Optional Exchange
- Universal way is enter "59 DPM."
- Alphabetical OE enter as "59DPM" (only when QSO number is not used)
- You cannot use special EME/rainscatter/meteorscatter/aurora reports like R27, 59S, 59A