LX (Log cross checker) is program for evaluation of VHF contest. It was originally wrotten by Andrej OM1CW (sk). Now is taked and maintained by Lada OK1ZIA. Supported platform is primary Linux and secondary Win32 using [www.cygwin.com Cygwin].
Look at download directory. It is available as source codes
- fixed category parsing
- fixed EOL writing and parsing under cygwin
- in lx.err is file in which is unresolved call
- fixed qrb calculation from square centers, tnx to DL5NAH
- Reports are compared as strings (59R vs. 59S).
- Nullsoft installer for windows
- Compilable under cygwin with all features
- Support for tucnakdw database (DXCC vs. big WWL)
- Added autoconf/automake support
- Sources arranged to standard unix tree